Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances artesano.gr is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents, which he proceeds on his own initiative and with the knowledge of terms of this.
- for the proper operation of the website, signing in and creating a user account.
- for functionalities such as printing / uploading content, interacting with social networks and displaying / navigating maps.
- for the collection of information that allows the evaluation of the use of the website by the visitor / user, in order to improve its functionality, structure and content.
- to customize ads to reflect the interests of the visitor / user.
- to evaluate the effectiveness of the company's advertising campaigns.
The visitor / user of the artesano.gr website can at any time set which of the cookies he accepts as active from Cookies Options (bottom of the page), except from the group "Essential" which always remains active for the proper functionality of the website. However, by accepting all, the best navigation experience is ensured.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Upon entering our website, the following information is automatically sent by your device browser:
- the IP address of the navigation device
- the date and time of access
- the name and email address (URL) of the requested site
- the application / URL from which the access was made (HTTP referer)
- the browser you are using, your computer operating system, and the name of the internet provider
This information is used solely for the purpose of maintaining the security of our website and the server where it is hosted.
Depending on the way you choose to use the artesano.gr website, there are some other cases where we will need to collect your personal data:
- Upon completion of the ordering process and / or registration of a new user, the information you enter will be recorded in the ordering / user system of our website, solely in order to facilitate the entire process of your purchases.
- In case you request an invoice for your purchase, your company's invoicing details will be recorded.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email will be registered in our system exclusively for notifying you about new products and offers.
We will not pass on your personal information to a third party partner, except for the absolutely necessary information that may need to be shared:
- to the SMS provider so we can notify you about the progress of your order, in case you have chosen to be notified via SMS.
- to the courier company or the transport company for the delivery of your order, in case you have chosen home delivery.
- to the bank for the completion of your payment, in case you have made a purchase using a credit card.
If at any time you wish this data to be deleted after the completion of your purchase, please send us a request from our contact form.
RIGHT TO ACCESS
You have the right to know if we hold personal information about you, what it is and to request a copy of it. If you have created an electronic profile on artesano.gr you can immediately exercise this right through your account. Alternatively you can send us a request from the contact form using the subject "Information about personal data". Upon receipt of the request the information we have about your face.
RIGHT TO CORRECTION
You have the right to request the correction your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you have created an electronic profile on artesano.gr you can immediately exercise this right through your account. Alternatively you can send us a request from the contact form using the subject "Correction of personal data". It is necessary that the e-mail address of sending the request is with the email of your registration as a customer or with the email that you stated in your orders. Upon receipt of the request we will make the changes to your details.
RIGHT TO DELETION / RIGHT TO OBLIVION
You have the right to request the deletion of the data we hold about you, with the exception of what we are required to maintain in accordance with the law or for lawful business purposes, as defined by law. If you have created an electronic profile on artesano.gr you can immediately exercise this right through your account. Alternatively you can send us a request from the contact form using the subject "Deletion of personal data". It is necessary that the e-mail address of the request is with the email of your registration as a customer or with the email that you stated in your orders. Upon receipt of the request we will proceed with the deletion of your data.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY
You have the right to request from us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in an electronically readable form and/or to send this file to a third party who you will indicate to us for the provision of corresponding services.
DURATION OF KEEPING YOUR DATA
We are bound to keep your data for 1 year. To keep them more than this period or to delete your data at any time, you can send us a request from the contact form using the subject "Keep my data" or "Delete my data". It is necessary that the e-mail address of the request is identical with the email of your registration as a customer or with the email that you stated in your orders. Upon receipt of the request we will proceed with the necessary actions.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
You can contact the Data Protection Officer of artesano.gr by phone at +30.211.4113.253 or electronically, by sending a request from the contact form using the subject "To the attention of the Data Protection Officer" or at , and we will proceed to any required action under the conditions and within the time limits set by law.
HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES (LINKS)
Artesano.gr may include links to other websites which are not controlled by artesano.gr but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is artesano.gr responsible for the Terms of Protection of the Personal Data of the visitors / users that these parties follow.
The IP address through which the visitor's / user's PC has access to the Internet and then to artesano.gr is kept for technical reasons and is used exclusively for the collection of statistics and the application of security policies.
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of artesano.gr services subject to the terms of this section and the provisions of Greek law (Law. 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of Personal Data, P. D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of law. 2819/2000 as the law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC). It is also subject to the provisions of European legislation, and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
These terms are given the rapid development of technology and particularly the Internet and existing - though not fully developed - of legal regulations on these issues. in this context , any changes will be subject to this section. in any case artesano.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data on information of visitors / users and within the existing or potential legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein should not use the services of artesano.gr.